Smart Lighting Control System
Smart Lighting in a Smart City
MiP Dual Core Multiprotocol (Lora Modem + LoRaWan) supply
- Electronic Board mass production by Mipot
- MiP Dual Core Multiprotocol supply and soldering on PCBA
- Final Assembly of the System (electronic board + plastics)
- With this application the final user can switch on / off the lights reducing the Power Consumption.
- Using and control board and dedicated portal the customers can also dimmer and manage the light reducing the Luminosity in Parcking areas and Tunnels.
- The system allows the Power Consumption reduction.
- This solution is a « Save Energy System «
- Remote Maintenance due to an active detection of Lamp problems.
- Predictive Maintenance system using a remote control.