PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF EU REGULATION 2016/679
Mipot S.p.A., with registered office in via Corona, 5 - Z.I., 34071 Cormons (GO) in compliance with the obligations provided for by art.13 of the EU Regulation 2016/679, hereby wishes to explain why and how it collects, processes and protects your personal data. This could be your name, postal address, email address or any other information better specified below and defined as "personal data" under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which you choose to partake in the course of our interaction with you.
Please note that:
- "Personal data" (ex art. 4 number 1 of the EU Regulation 2016/679), means any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject"); an identifiable person is considered to be a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more characteristic elements of his/her physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity;
- "Processing" (ex art. 4 number 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679), means any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the aid of self-operating processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other operations as making available, comparison or interconnection, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Such processing must be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, protecting your privacy and your rights.
Identity and contact details of the data controller
MIPOT S.P.A. via Corona, 5 - 34071 Cormons (GO) - Italy Telephone: 0039 0481 630200 Web site: www.mipot.com Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of data processing
- The processing of the Customer's personal data will be carried out in order to execute purchase orders coming from the Customer, as well as to allow the Company to carry out all administrative, commercial, accounting and fiscal activities deriving from the supply made. Furthermore, subject to the free and independent explicit consent of the Customer, the company shall use personal data to inform the latter by sending advertising and informative material by e-mail, information about the products and services of the company and any other initiatives, both commercial or not.
- The Company undertakes to treat data and information transmitted by the Customer with confidentiality and not to disclose them to unauthorized persons, nor to use them for purposes other than those for which they were collected, or to transmit them to third parties other than those indicated below. Personal data can be communicated only to subjects delegated to carry out all activities necessary for the execution of the contractual commitments undertaken by the Supplier and the Customer (e.g. credit institutions, transport and shipping companies).
These data concern:
- contact persons
- contact details (e.g. address, e-mail address, telephone numbers), fiscal identification (tax code for employees or VAT number)
- data related to credits and debits.
For some kinds of data processing we are required to disclose data to third parties who are not data controllers on our behalf.
The categories of said recipients include:
- Tax authorities (for example: Revenue Agency)
- Law enforcement agencies and authorities
- Banking institutions
- Auditing and accounting companies
- Public Authorities
- Credit recovery and commercial information companies
- Credit insurance companies
- Parent company
- Suppliers (current and potential)
- Customers (current and potential)
- Quality certification agencies
- Transport and shipping companies
- The Company informs that it does not carry out any profiling of its Customers, nor does it adopt automated decision-making procedures directed for this purpose.
- The acquired data will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed, and in compliance with the prescriptive terms required by law. In the case of data processed for marketing purposes, the customer has always the right to revoke the consent given for that purpose, and to object to the same treatment for marketing purposes.
- The Customer has the rights set out in Articles 15 et seq. of EU Regulation 2016/679, including the right to request access to personal data, the correction or erasure, the limitation of processing, or the objection by communicating to the provided email address email@example.com. The Customer also has the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, which supervises data protection.
- The communication of personal data by the Customer is a contractual obligation, as it is a necessary requirement for purchasing from the Company. With reference to marketing activities carried out by the Company, failure to provide data and / or lack of consent to the treatment will not allow the sending of advertising and informative material as described above.
- Data will not be transferred outside the European Union.
Effective Date: January 2021